mardi 27 février 2018

c# web alerts unrecognized logins

I have an application in the C # language, in my web application, is it possible to identify if the login is being made from a strange machine? creating a list of machines recognized by login? I have tried methods to capture data from the browser through .js, thus generating a fingerPrint but without success, because it is not possible to identify the machine if it is in a network for example.

Here's an example where Google or Microsoft do this, I logged into my account on a computer that I had never used, so I get the notification and I can administer the machines that are recognized for my login.

Is it possible to implement this without installing plug ins on the user's machine? through only my WEB application?

1 - Alert

2 - Managment




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire