mardi 27 février 2018

Using Resources file - webpage

First of all it's not a duplicate with any other questions (I already checked and tried every one of them)

Allright, so i created some Resources files for my "MultiLanguage" webpage and I'm using it in my aspx code part like <%Response.Write(Resources.Resources.dash13); % and/or <%$ Resources:Resources, dash13 %>. They both working fine for textboxes(as a Placeholder property not Text), classes ect. (For using these, i changed the text parts with these type of codes.)

But when I try to use them for Buttons I get the <%$ Resources:Resources, dash13 %> output on my page instead of getting the right text of the resource.(there is no placeholder for Buttons so i used "text" property.) What should i do?

edit: I just tried this Text="<%#Eval(Resources.Resources.dash13) %>". I don't get an error now. But on the webpage the button is empty. There is no output.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire