dimanche 29 octobre 2017

show my cursor on another pc - Client - Server

Me and my friend is working in Blender on each our pc. We use Skype to see each others screens.(He lives i another city). When i'm looking at my friends screen in Skype(fullscreen) and try to guide him to click on something, it's very difficult for me to explain where he needs to click. I can tell him to move up a bit or look in bottom left corner for the button or menu he needs to click. but i cant actually show him. It's very time consuming and frustrating.

I want to make a C# program that takes my mouse-position on my screen and shows it on my friends screen. As a second cursor.(semi-transparent or colored or mirrored).

I don't want to Click on his screen. I just want to point him to the right place on the screen. Then i just have to point and say click HERE!!

I imagine that we both have two cursors on our screens. On my screen i see his cursor as yellow, and my cursor as white. on his screen my cursor is Yellow and his is white.(regardless who's sharing the screen i Skype.)

I't has to be aware of different screen sizes, i'm using 1680 x 1050. He is using 1980 x 1050. How do i convert the positions to %? (we both have a two screen setup)

We have tried JoinMe. but it was not what were where looking for. No cursor!

We both have a webpage on a server.(can we use that?)

http://ift.tt/2z0k3rk I have tried this code but it seems to be local only. When i send the client.exe to my friend, and i run the server.exe, we can't connect. it works fine Local. on my pc.

I've tried making an exe that constantly sends my mouse pos to an text file. And then another exe that constantly receive those numbers. Problem is i don't have WRITE access to the text file on my server.

http://ift.tt/WP0Vzj This one i have tried too, but could't get it to work.

Hope this explains it well enough.

So, is it even possible?(does it exist already(free)?) What should i be looking for.(i have tried, multi cursor, share cursor, show cursor Online, remote cursor an more....no luck!!) How should i approach this?

I think it would be a very nice and time saving tool for Skype Screen Sharing.

Looking forward to some nice ideas.

-MM-




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire