dimanche 29 octobre 2017

Handle charts for web

I have to graph around 525, 600 (a register each 5 minutes for 5 years) data fields (lat,long,time,etc) in a web app. the size for 10 rows is 1 KB thus, all this data will consume ~ 51.5 MB. The web app must show all this data for forecast purposes, the user can do zoom, pan, etc.... I have 2 problems.

1.- Handle half million registers ín a PC is very hard for that, and for mobile too, both are very slow. I think that is not a realy option.

2.- Make a http request for 50 MB for each time that a user make scroll, pan, etc can be expensive (the web app is entirely hosted in AWS and the GB/out have a co$t), the web app will have 5000 users many hours in a day.

I think in a diferencial data sending, example, the user fetch all data for analyze a chart, but when fetch the same data for another chart only fetch the differential data (the data missing) for that chart, but I am very confused.

I pray for your help how a handle correctly this data amount for good performance user experience and low costs in AWS, any idea will be welcome! Thank a lot.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire