dimanche 29 octobre 2017

I want to know what path to follow to become a full stack developer

I am a computer science student in a university and the university does not provide any proper guidance or any proper technical knowledge to become a good developer in the current world,even the syllabus is outdated,I am trying to learn on my own but i want some kind of guidance.

Right now I am Learning MEAN stack development,ML,openCV and android and i am not getting anywhere,I am trying to learn everything in parallel but it's not helping me.

If anyone can provide me with some kind of help on how to become a relevant developer in this day and age,and could tell me what path to follow or what technologies to learn that would be a huge help.

I know it's not a technical question but I don't know where else to ask for help.

Thank You in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire