lundi 30 octobre 2017

Admin dashboard to run powershell

I am using PowerShell since several years now to ease up the work for me and my colleges with several PowerShell modules. Now we've had the idea to run everything directly from a website via IIS so that we don't have to bother with the deployment of the latest modules to all clients and also enabling the chance to work from home office and other places where there's only a very slow internet connection available. We'd also like to output some monitoring stats on the site.

Right now I'm struggling with finding the right solution for us. We'd like to avoid as much work as possible if it comes to styling and functions of the website itself. The best I could find so far and that I'd prefer using is something like the following template: http://ift.tt/KgMC7c

So my questions are as follows:

  • Are there any other solutions as well? We don't mind paying a reasonable price if it saves us work
  • What should we use? asp.net / ruby / php / ...? I only have experience with php. As far as I can see asp.net might be better suited to handle returned vars and objects from the powershell scripts and display them as we desire without writing html in the PS modules

thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire