samedi 28 octobre 2017

Project design for Customized Live Score app for amateur sports games (no existing API)

Please forgive me this is not a question that has codes. I am planning to do a personal project of making a mobile Live Score Application, but I am totally lost where to start and how to move on.

http://ift.tt/12u82km

I want to make my app look something like the website above. But, I want to show a live match of amateur games (like school pick-up games).

In summary, I need to do:

  1. Make a website that display the score of a live game.
  2. Find a way how to input live matches and update scores.
  3. Make it accessible to users.

But I am totally new to this kind of projects and having a hard time how to build a plan for this. What would be a good language, code, platform, etc. for doing this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire