dimanche 28 mai 2017

Under-qualified Inter

So I received a web development internship despite telling them I didn't have much coding experience. I recently started and they're treating me like I know a bunch when in all honesty I barely know the basics. I do not know what frameworks are, know the basics of HTML and Javascript, and they want me to use Knockout JS and Metro bootstrap; I don't know any of the technical terms they're throwing at me. How can I learn stuff like Front End and Back End development? BTW, the project is that they have a webpage that takes a list of listings which are updated and pulled from the database every 5 minutes and the page that I am creating is what they are redirected to when they click on one of the listings and it basically has a table that has the filing number, filing date, etc and I need to be able to retrieve that information from the database and put it in the correct cells. (sorry for the long drawn out first post).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire