mardi 30 mai 2017

Going from static webpage design to dynamic webdev

I have been making static webpages all my life up to now. HTML, CSS, Javascript, maybe a little Bootstrap or jQuery here and there; all quite basic. Good ol' Github Pages is used for deployment.

I'm interested in creating dynamic webpages (for example's sake: a blogging site requiring users to login). However, creating dynamic stuff seems to be a whole other world. Googling tutorials on dynamic webpages and things like node.js show me how to create webapps, but don't answer natural questions: why don't we write directly in index.html anymore? How does one style?

The fundamental conceptual differences between static and dynamic pages is comprehensible, but I'd appreciate it if someone could explain what the difference looks like when practically applied.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire