mardi 30 mai 2017

3D woman body resizable via morphing technology and clothing option imported to a website

I just want to ask you guys, if someone can just give me an advice or tutorial or to show me a technology, which will help me, to create a human body model. The idea is that, this model should be re-sizable.For example you can change the chest size, the breast size and the butt size with different values. Its because some girls have big size of the chest, but small size of the breasts (for example B,C). So when they type the sizes , the model will change his structure with a dress/swimming-suit on it via morphing. I already read about it and I found, that I should use ThreeJS or maybe Unity3d(which has export for web). I'm not quiet sure how i can change the sizes dynamically in real time with these two technologies. If you have something in mind, i will be very thankful.

Thanks to all in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire