vendredi 28 avril 2017

Online hierarchically-nested data structures generated by folder structure on local machine

I am a computer music student with more of a background in music than programming so please pardon my ignorance. I am trying to create a website whose online file structure resembles the local file structure of a directory on my disk. Most ideally, this directory would reference a directory on google drive.

I am interested in programming in javascript because I want the data on the file system to be dynamically aligned with the web. At one point I had a wiki, specifically a PMWiki distribution. I am fascinated with nested data structures and love the json format for that reason. One of the things I disliked with Pmwiki is how I could not create nested directories on my local machine which immediately reflected onto the frontend of my website. Seeking guidance on different approaches I might pursue. I am guessing I need some more knowledge in FTP or GIT for starters.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire