vendredi 28 avril 2017

Can't open index.php file from Mobile browser

I have a web application. It's back-end is in PHP. There are some directories inside the application. Some of the directory has index.php file. The Problem is when I am trying to route users to other .html pages in the same directory it's working fine. Now one of the directory has index.php file and in the link I have given the relative path to the folder (So by default it is loading index.php file in that directory from Desktop,Labtop etc) but it is not loading that page when I try to run the same from any mobile browser. After Inspection I realized that I can see somefolder/index.php in the address bar while in mobile it is just till the somefolder i.e it is not trying to load index.php file due to which I get "Not Found" 404 error




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire