vendredi 28 avril 2017

Angular2 Firebase App

the app I am developing is an employee management app for companies using angular 2 cli, firebase and angularfire2. I have three clients that vary in size. I want to be able to accurately monitor each companies usage to charge them appropriately.

My question is in regards to the firebase database architecture, I have searched around for about a week but haven't found a straight answer. For each client should I create a new firebase application or use one firebase application for all clients and create child nodes within the firebase JSON db to determine who sees what?

Below states "Firebase rarely (if ever) recommends someone create multiple Firebases for their application."

Create a new firebase app from API

But if I use only one firebase application for each client how would I monitor usage and program certain aspects of each application to tailor to the client needs?

If this is the rare case I should use multiple firebase apps, what would be the best way to automatically initialize and setup a user who has paid for the service through our website?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire