dimanche 30 avril 2017

How to display values of excel file in a web page

I have excel files (tab-delimited) and the contents of which I want to display in a web page.

Sample dataset:

Group A Group B Group C Group D Group E Group F
lynx    cat zeus    zebra   smug    zebra
zebra   lump    flun    flun    kilm    lump
    zebra   cat         

I want to display links to datasets in the first page:

link:<Dataset 1>
link:<Dataset 2>
link:<Dataset 3>

So, for example when the link to "Dataset 1" is clicked, I want to display a drop-down list:

Group A 
Group B
Group C
Group D
Group E
Group F

Then, if Group A is selected, the content of that column, lynx and zebra, should be displayed.

What is the best and quickest way to get these datasets on a web page? Can I also get away with not using a database and a web server for this purpose and just get data displayed in a web browser?

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire