samedi 29 avril 2017

How can I convert a method to asynchronous of my web service?

I currently have a web soap service method that works fine, but I would like to know how I can convert it to return a confirmation that the message has been received and that the client does not wait until I finish the process.

@Service
@WebService(serviceName = 
  "getStudents",wsdlLocation="/wsdl/Students.wsdl")
  public class StudentsImpl implements Students {


   public StudentResponse getStudents(StudentRequest 
   request) {

       **********************
   }
 }


public class StudentResponse
  {
    private String status;
    private Date timeStamp;
    ....................
  }

I would like to know how I can respond with an "OK" status and also the time.

    @WebService
    public abstract interface Students
    {

       @WebResult(name="response")
       @XmlElement(required=true, name="request")
       public abstract StudentResponse 
       getStudents(@WebParam(name="request") StudentRequest 
       request);

    }




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire