samedi 18 décembre 2021

How to use normal chrome completely without chromedriver selenium python not duplicate

How to use normal chrome completely without chromedriver selenium python not duplicate. I am using python 3.8.8,os is windows 7 ultimate with pycharm as IDE and chrome version is around 96. and my problem is that whenever I use my python script to scrape a website it uses chromedriver and when I specify what's given below:

options = Options () 
options.add_argument(r"user-data-dir=my chrome path which is not Executable instead the user data")
#this works but when opening chrome it shows "browser is controlled by automated software" and changing it to normal chrome. Exe won't work

Sure it uses normal chrome with my credentials but it still needs chromedriver to work and when I delete the chromedriver it throw an error and when I go into selenium source code in a file called site.py(or sites.py) which I changed the variable self. executable to chrome.exe path and it worked and it won't show the message browser is controlled by automated software but it won't do anything , it is just stuck there and what I want to do is use chrome as the browser to scrape without chromedriver in my pc is it possible? If yes please tell me how should I go on to do it and you can ask for further Clarification and details and Thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire