mercredi 29 décembre 2021

How do I target the folder I want to deploy my web JS app in with Azure Pipelines?

I am really new to Azure DevOps especially when it comes to YAML pipelines.

I am developing a website split between backend and frontend. The backend part is already developed and deployed on my linux server.

Now I want to deploy the frontend part (Vue JS) using YAML pipelines. The thing is I dont want the frontend part to be deployed in the same folder of the backend.

I know that the pipeline script "npm run build" creates a "dist" folder, so how can I force my azure pipelines to deploy the "dist" folder into a specific folder (let's say this specific folder is a subdirectory of "wwwroot" so it would be something like "wwwroot/subfolder/dist")

enter image description here

Thank you for all your help !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire