samedi 25 décembre 2021

Application error after deploying python script on Heroku [closed]

I have scrape a website using BeautifulSoup and trying to deploy it on heroku. And I have successfully deployed my app on heroku. But it creates the error.

When i push my app on heroku it gives me two links..

First is https://app_name.herokuapp.com/ When i go to this link i faced the error.

Application error An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command heroku logs --tail

When I tried heroku logs --tail it gives me h14 error which is No web dynos running. I have tried to run my dynos from resources of app but there is no dyno and not any option. I have tried much more commands for changing but nothig is worked for me....

Second is https://git.heroku.com/app_name.git. It gives me the "Method Not Found" error.

After the first error I set my GitHub username. Set GITHUB_USERNAME config var

My Build Pack is Heroku/python. So I am confused what should I do and which error should I solve and what's the exactly problem is.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire