vendredi 27 novembre 2020

WordPress recovery link not working after Updraft+ plugin update

I have a website on Wordpress.org.

After an update of Updraft + plugin, lines of error appear on top of every page (making it quite scary for me and any visitor!)

screen capture

I cannot access to my WordPress dashboard to delete this plugin.

I received an email with a link for recovery mode. It is supposed to allow me to access to my dashboard, but I receive the same error message on this link. (I tried with Opera, Chrome and Edge: same result).

I called my host (Ionos) but they told me to get in touch with Wordpress.org - witch I cannot because I did not pay anything. The same for Updraft+.

Do you have any idea of how I could fix this problem ?

Thank you in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire