samedi 28 novembre 2020

Display Quantity on Orders-Received and Customer Orders Details Page

I want to display Quantity on Orders-Received and Customer Orders Details Page. I had a code snippet which helped me display the same on order-checkout page, but I am a noob and don't know how to replicate the same on Orders-received and Customer Order details page. I used the following for checkout page.

add_filter( 'woocommerce_checkout_cart_item_quantity', 'customizing_checkout_item_quantity', 10, 3);
function customizing_checkout_item_quantity( $quantity_html, $cart_item, $cart_item_key ) {
    $quantity_html = ' <br>
            <span class="product-quantity">' . __('Quantity:') . ' <strong>' . $cart_item['quantity'] . '</strong></span>';

    return $quantity_html;
}



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire