lundi 30 novembre 2020

How can you know if your webcam got hacked a few days ago?

How can you know if your built in laptop webcam got hacked a few days ago? I have HP elitebook. Is it possible for anyone to deactivate HP camera's LED while turning on the camera? I have checked thoroughly in my computer and haven't experienced any such abnormal behaviour like mouse moving on it own or icons misplaced and have not found any recorded files or images as well. My security settings are also on. Windows firewall and antivirus settings are also on. but I have this paranoia that someone might have hacked my webcam. Is there a way to know through logs or networking? If a hacker disables LED on camera then it should not turn on when I turn on the camera myself too right?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire