mardi 28 avril 2020

Uploading an excel file but not allowing download option

I have an excel file. This file has some unique calculations. I want the user of this file to see only a portion of the file along with file download option disabled. The user of file should be able to use the file. That means the file should work for the user. Changing in data should return changing in result for the user. I want to upload it on blogspot.com or somewhere else as you suggest. But the condition is the user should not be able to download the file, but only able to use the file and its contents. I have tried embed facility of onedrive.com for this, but there download option is visible for users. May you suggest how I can do this? Even if it is possible by opening a website and then uploading the content etc etc, I am also ready to do that, but how I shall start and whom to should I meet? Someone told me it is possible in some other format of website languages? Please guide me how I can do this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire