lundi 27 avril 2020

Google Font Is Not Displaying On Smartphone Browser - HTML, CSS, PHP

I am not getting the Google font "Montserrat" to display in my web pages on my iPhone X using both Chrome and Safari. What I find weird is that Chrome displays the correct font using the Inspect tool and selecting the mode to be mobile (in the desktop Chrome app).

My live website is: Chases.Website

I have looked at the possible solutions on here and none have worked:

  • Adding "< link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lora:400,700|Montserrat:300" rel="stylesheet" >" to the header tag to each page
  • Adding "@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montserrat&display=swap');" to my stylesheet

This font issue appears to be effecting the entire site, so I'm not sure what code to include. The desktop view seems fine. Plug that URL into your smartphone and check it out. Take a look at the source on the site if you need to see it.

Let me know what else I can provide to make it easier. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire