mardi 27 août 2019

Why does the help page of my Web Api 2 project pull controllers from other projects in the same solution?

I'm following the Web Api 2 tutorial on Microsoft Docs (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/web-api/overview/getting-started-with-aspnet-web-api/creating-api-help-pages) as I'm building some fairly basic endpoints in my Web Api Project.

I'm specifically at the creating the Help Page process. However, I created the Web Api 2 project inside an existing solution with other class libraries and .net core projects.

The problem I'm facing is that, after I installed the nuget HelpPage package and set it up for XML documentation, the help page is showing Controllers from other projects that I do not wish to display in it.

Is there a way to just filter the help page to display controllers within it's project and not access other projects?

Thanks.

I




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire