jeudi 29 août 2019

can't use imported var from js file in code

I try to use imported vars from a js file into my code but I can't get it to work the excepted way.

location_var.js

var location = {

    place: "Bogotá",
    lat: "4.710988599999999",
    lng: "-74.072092"

};
export { location };

index.html

<script type="module">
    import { location } from './location_var.js'
    console.log(location.lat) // this will be displayed
</script>

but if I put a <script> tag below, I can't use my variables back.

<body>
    <!--The div element for the map -->
    <div id="map"></div>
    <script>
        function initMap() {
            var place = { lat: location.lat, lng: location.lng }; // this doesn't work - console says the vars are undefined for some reasons
            var map = new google.maps.Map(
                document.getElementById('map'), { zoom: 4, center: place });
            var marker = new google.maps.Marker({ position: place, map: map });
        }
    </script>
    <script async defer
        src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=API_KEY&callback=initMap">
        </script>
</body>

Any ideas why I can't call it back there?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire