mardi 27 août 2019

How to save modification to another's website

Question : Is there a way to make modifications to a website (using the "Inspect" fromm Chrome) permanent for my session only

Context: My company recently unveiled a new website we will have to work with on a daily basis. The problem is how bloody hideous it is. I mean it's like they took the Windows Blue Screen of Death as a reference and decided to build on that. And they're not willing to modify it cause of the usual corporate BS "Hooooo the budget, think of the budget !!!"

I use Chrome and can modify the colors, font, ect using "Inspect". However, as soon as I reload the page everything goes back to the original.

I've looked around the net a bit but can't find anything concrete. There's gotta be an App for that !

Thanks to all !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire