mercredi 28 août 2019

AWS Cloud9 Server refuses to connect

So I'm trying to make a website for school and I've been following this guys tutorial on how to make a website. But for some reason when I get to lesson 32 and I enter the ec2-user:~/environment/blog $ rails server -b $IP -p $PORT command, the website doesnt run and it says " somenumbersandletters.vfs.cloud9.us-east-2.amazonaws.com refused to connect " with an error. I've followed all the steps correctly (Except for the directory he runs it from, I run it straight from blog instead of environment because it tells me I need to make a new app the other way). I've tried disabling my firewall, I've enabled Cookies and searched the internet for a solution. I am very new to Servers and Coding and any help would be greatly appreciated! This is my Terminal Log




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire