mardi 30 avril 2019

How to scrap 1-3 million keyword google search web results for numeric data?

I'm looking to build a list of numbers from google keyword searches. Basically, I'd search for a keyword, like "phone number for x daycare". Then, I'd like to scrape the top 10 results for the phone number, so "Maria's Daycare, phone 345-785-9828". Then, I use regex to get the phone number. This gives you an example although, the number I'm looking for is not a phone number, it basically works the same way.

I built this scrapper already and scrapped about 300 keywrods and then was blocked by google. Is there another way to do this preferable for free or relatively cheap? I have about 1-3 million keywords to search. How to unblock my IP?

I already build a web scrapper and was blocked. I receive the 503 error when I try to pull results.

Code is straightforward web scrapper in python.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire