jeudi 25 avril 2019

How do I move this signup button to Become a member? I want to replace Become A member

I got the code for sign up form and button, but I am having trouble to fit it inside my navbar. I have these codes for the navbar, and in the last row I tried to make it work by use class=signupbtn, I am a noob so I am not sure how to change a place for this.

I tried several times by changing signup to and so on, it is very hard and confusing the same time. Please help!

 <a class="active" href="javascript:void(0)">Home</a>
 <a href="javascript:void(0)">About KeyJoys</a>
 <a href="javascript:void(0)">Reach Us</a>
 <a href="javascript:void(0)">Piano Brands</a>
 <a href="javascript:void(0)">History of Piano</a>
 <a href="javascript:void(0)">Pianists</a>
 <a href="javascript:void(0)">Popular Music</a>
 <a href="javascript:void(0)">Tricks For Beginners</a>
 <a href="javascript:void(0)">Review</a>
 <a href="javascript:void(0)">Log In</a>
 <a href="javascript:void(0)">signup</a>

Now I have is the signup word in the navbar, but I do not have the link that leads to a form




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire