vendredi 29 mars 2019

Recommend a flexible web page builder?

First of all, I want to tell you that I am not a web developer or expert. Last time, I just made a website via WordPress by following online tutorials, but I wasn't much satisfied with the design and page setting.

Recently, I bought a domain and hosting but I didn't apply for WP this time because I don't like its templates and it is hard to make changes there. Therefore, I am looking for some easy to use drag-and-drop kind of web page builders. I have one option of Wix, but I don't know how much they would charge. Similarly, someone has also suggested me this free drag-and-drop website builder at a platform pinpage.com, but I don't know how it would work in the case to give professional news look to the site.

I only have experience of using SimpleSite web page builder, but I become hard to edit sometimes there.

So, what are your suggestions in this regard? What do you think which web page builder would be convenient to easy for a non-technical person?

Note: My site would be about reviews and news. And I am impressed by the web designs of Guardian and Top Review sites.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire