dimanche 31 mars 2019

Interactive IDA like grapths for web

I'm trying to find a library that can draw interactive IDA like graphs image example https://mk0resourcesinfm536w.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/022113_0209_ReversingLo4.png

As you can see it's kinda like a Org Chart, but since "code blocks" can link to other "code blocks" that are at a higher level, I would say it's closer to a flowchart.

A key feature I need is that the graph is intractable, I want the content of each "code block" to contain input tags so the user can change the value in the code blocks. In other words I don't want a static image of a graph.

What I have tried: I was hoping graphviz could help me, it can output SVG, but I can't find a way to make it intractable so that I can add input tags.

gojs seemed promising, but have a watermark that I don't like. It is however seems to be a good example of what I am looking for. See here https://gojs.net/latest/samples/flowchart.html (the watermark is only visible if you download the code from github (bottom of the example page)).

Also, it loads data from json, I would want to rather use code objects. So I can create a node with node(info) and create a edge between two nodes with something like edges(A, B). (like graphviz)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire