mercredi 27 mars 2019

learning C before JavaScript

Do i need to learn c before learning JavaScript??? I want to become a front end developer and i have pretty good knowledge of HTML and CSS. Today my instructor started to teach me JavaScript assuming that I've base knowledge of C but which i don't have and there's the problem started. He wrote a code where we can search a digit from a number. He used while loop there and i don't have any idea of Loop at all. So when i have asked him what is while loop he said you will face this kind problem throughout the course if you don't know C. So he told me to learn C and JavaScript simultaneously which is really pain in the butt. He further added that all programming languages evolved from C so if you don't know C you can't be a better programmer. My point was that if i need to search a digit from a number the logic is not going to change for any language so if i learn the the syntax for the JavaScript i can write that code. Concept of loop is in C and also in JavaScript so why i need to learn C to get the concept of loop. Well i don't have any problem with learning C but i don't want to put my time in learning a language which i don't know where I'm gonna use in my web development career. I'm feeling really discouraged. Should I start learning C???




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire