dimanche 31 mars 2019

How to use Parsed XML file in HTML

I have data stored in an XML file, that I want to use to create a website (HTML file). The following is a the format of the xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<!DOCTYPE dblp SYSTEM "dblp.dtd">
<dblp>
<article mdate="2017-05-28" key="journals/acta/Saxena96">
<author>Sanjeev Saxena</author>
<title>Parallel Integer Sorting and Simulation Amongst CRCW Models. 
</title>
<pages>607-619</pages> 
<year>1996</year>
<volume>33</volume>
<journal>Acta Inf.</journal>
<number>7</number>
<url>db/journals/acta/acta33.html#Saxena96</url>
<ee>https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03036466</ee>
</article> 

I am following a tutorial on using SAX parser with JAVA in order to parse the XML file, where in the end I collect all the authors in a list or so. However I don't understand once I parse the XML file how will I use it in HTML in order to create a page where I display the names of the authors and so on. PS: My XML file is large (2.3 GB). I am new to web development so I really appreciate your help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire