vendredi 29 mars 2019

How to override HttpServletRequest toString method?

I'm using Servlet based web application and want to have proper logging support. I'm using Log4j and when I do receive any requests I want to log it with it's whole properties.

For example:

@WebServlet(name = "Login", value = "/Login")
public class Login extends HttpServlet {
final static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger(Login.class);

@Override
protected void doPost(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp) throws ServletException, IOException {
    logger.info(req); // I want to log request with its 
     // properties: such as request parameters, headers and so on
    // TODO some logic here
}

}

So, how can I mange to override somehow HttpServletRequests toString() method which actually is an interface. Is it good idea to create Wrapper class for it and there I can override toString() method ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire