mardi 29 janvier 2019

Excel VBA for web site

Thanks for all the support which I receive from all, Today I am working on something where in it’s a repeated task and takes a lot of work to check, if anyone could help me with the Excel VBA for the same it will be a great help. I tried to note down the steps in loop which is used here.

Go to Web site url : https://login.live.com/ Click on sign in option Copy paste email address (eg. xxxx@outlook.com) from Excel cell A2 Click on Next If the error on next page is “That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one” Mention Invalid in excel cell B2 Else If it ask for a password “Enter password” Mention Valid in excel cell b2 Close current IE page Next email address from cell A3 (loop) Till the end of data I have more than 500 emails address to be checked in this way every week. Thanks

tried some of the codes for reference but need to learn it as I am novice

none so far

as explained




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire