dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Creating event-based backend for mobile, desktop and web system

I am planning to build an application that will consist of a mobile app, desktop app, web app and it will communicate with several devices (sensors) that will supply data that will be processed by server and pushed to all of the devices. Users will also be able to make changes to some data and those changes should be immediately visible to other devices/users.

I wanted to use an event-based backend where let's say the sensor sends the data to the server that processes it and creates an event that lets all the devices know that new data is available and that they should download and display it. Also, when user makes a change to some bite of data, that should create an event that will be catched on the server that will check if that change somehow affects other data that would have to be processed again and after it processes it, it would fire an event to let devices know that data has been changed.

I just want to know if there are any solutions to that kind of problem. For a long time I've been thinking about using something that would let me fire system events that would be catched by all the devices on all different platforms, but I couldn't find any good solution. At this point, device operating systems and technologies don't matter, I'm looking for all available solutions.

If you need more information, I will be happy to provide it.

Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire