dimanche 27 novembre 2016

How to use ng2-page-croll Scroll to load a route and then scroll

With my website setup my-app loads header+navigation+footer. In the contents I am using router-outlet to load in views based on current routes.

Some of my navigation though uses page scrolling (anchors), to scroll to various sections on the home page.

I have use NG-Page-Scroll and it works well, however these anchor links are available to me when in a different route. How can I use these links to A, route to the "home" page and then scroll to the appropriate section.

Navigation Nonlead - > routes to 'nonlead' news - scrolls to news in route 'home' aboutus - scrolls to aboutus in route 'home' events - scrolls to events in route 'home' calendar - scrolls to calendar in route 'home' join us -> routes to joinus

when in Joinus or Nonlead, how can I make the other links work by going to the home route and then scrolling to the section.

http://ift.tt/2g8nF0X




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire