mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Alternative to PHP Web Application Development

I am a freelance web application developer who's lately getting worried about getting out-dated in the marketplace, as well as wondering whether my current toolset for building enterprise web applications is still effective and efficient enough; given the advent of several new-age technologies and frameworks out there such as Bootstrap, AngularJS, Express, Node.js, Unheard.me, etc (a lot more that i haven't even heard of).

I have so far built most of client business applications using the traditional technology toolset that includes leveraging XAMPP, PHP, Javascript, and MySQl. And so far I have done fine. But as mentioned above I would like get some serious and honest advise whether I should start to learn and leverage any of the new new tools (above mentioned or something else), frameworks for my development work?

My few submissions to all: firstly pardon me in case this is a repetitive query, i did try and lookup before posting this but could not find anything on lines of what i would like to know. So if anything already relevant to my query is out there then kindly pardon me and appreciate if you can point me to it. Secondly, I would like to inform that my area of application development is primarily building transactional web applications for businesses (B2B) and so I am not really into fancy B2C website development area. So I seek your advice for tools/technologies from that perspective. Tools/technologies/frameworks that will allow me to deliver better web-based business applications: applications that are responsive (can render seamlessly on any device type), that are faster & lighter, that are more dynamic (can update web page content asynchronously), support cloud environments easily, can connect to new age apps (mobile wallets, twitter, FB, etc), etc.

I look forward to some useful guidance from you. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire