lundi 28 novembre 2016

Add reporting charts to web application users using python

I am looking to create a production grade visualization portion of my web application (Imagine Google Analytics but with my own data).

My data is stored in an AzureSQL instance and currently, I am generating the required graphs using Bokeh, Matplotlib and Seaborn in an ipython notebook

I do not understand very well web technologies but I am looking now to create a reporting section in my web application for each user. The front-end is built using basic CSS+Javascript+HTML and the backend is built on Node.js, however, I'd like the data processing to be done in python. My question is how to feed the web app with the charts so that the users of my website can access their own reporting charts in their own account.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire