lundi 28 novembre 2016

Building an expert skunkworks team - What do I look for?

I wanted to ask all of you what you think I should look for in a dev for a team I'm building.

This team will be part of a larger ecosystem with other developers, designers, copywriters, etc.

This team will be responsible for web applications, data visualization, and other interactive experiences. The key is, the team will be expected to produce (take your pick of adjectives) high-end, innovative, cutting-edge, out-of-the-box, complex, type of the type of work

I know I can just hunt for experts in PHP, JS, maybe Python and Django, but I know that I don't know a lot.

I.E. Trending languages Laravel, React, Angular, this is as "cutting edge" or "new" my knowledge gets, What else is out there people are doing new things with?

I.E. Are there new capabilities in the most recent releases of browsers, mobile OS', or HTML5/CSS3 that could be used, if only we knew about them?

Beyond the basic stuff like experience with and knowledge of specific languages, what else should I look for?

Am I looking for a unicorn? Can elite teams like what I'm suggesting ever be "built" or do they need to grow from somewhere else, etc?

Any other thoughts?

Thank you




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire