mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Loading a HTML page from webfoot folder of apache server - newbie

As the tittle says I'm new to all concepts of networkiing and web development.

Yesterday I was able to set up a Local Apache Server which I am using for development testing purposes.

I have assigned for a Server the ServerName "client1.dev" with a VirtualDocumentRoot "/www/client1/wwwroot", yet it is unclear for me how I am supposed to link my HTML page.

I am currently stuck at the point where all my files when accessing the domain appear under a plain list format from which I can select my files which will eventually load the HMTL content of choosing.

Since I'm a total beginner in this domain and I've got a hard time even googling the right questions. I'd like to know how I could instantly when accessing the server name domain to load a given HTML page.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire