jeudi 26 mai 2016

adminLTE and VBA scripts?

My goal is to use adminLTE (adminLTE) interface in a corporate setting which allows for VBA scripts to run to automate task which my non-tech savy team can accomplish much quicker than by doing them by hand. (pre-filling emails, providing inventory information, creating and printing forms automatically, integrating with stamps.com, reference and display a lot of excel data). From my understanding, the execution of VBA scripts in a web browser is not allowed. What are my options for accomplishing my goal? Do this in an HTA file? Am I wrong about browser execution of VBA scripts? Do I need to build an application in Visual Studio? Any and all thoughts are welcome.

I have a team of three which need to access this and share data, so it's not like an entire enterprise spread across the nation or anything like that. Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire