samedi 28 mai 2016

web project in java

I am creating a java project for the WEB which has multiple jsp(view) pages, which either insert or queries a database. I created the main page and links to each jsp. At this point I am unsure whether I should put each component of the project( MVC pattern with jsp, servlet, a java file) into its own web application ( I use Eclipse ide ) and its own war file for uploading to the web server. Is this a proper way to build my web project? The problem I have with this approach is each component/application would have their own jdbc driver which seems redundant. I have thought about grouping the "inserts" together in one application and the "queries" in another. Would that be a good way to proceed? Your advise would be greatly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire