dimanche 29 mai 2016

Pie graph not showing

I'm new to JS. I'm trying to display a pie graph, with a line graph underneath it. I have the pie graph working and the line graph working.

When my HTML looks like this, it shows the pie chart.

<body>
    <div id="canvas-holder" style="width:50%">
        <canvas id="chart-area" width="300" height="300" />
    </div>

    <!--<div style="width:75%;">
        <canvas id="linegraphcanvas"></canvas>
    </div>-->

    <script src="piestuff.js"></script>
    <!--<script src="linestuff.js"></script>-->
</body>

When I uncomment the parts above, only the line graph will show.

Why could this be? I have a feeling it's something small to do with how html/js works and not my code (as it's running fine with the other commented out)

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire