mardi 31 mai 2016

changing /var/www to /srv gets 403

I'm used to working with /srv as the webroot for apache. After creating a new CentOS machine, the default DocumentRoot is set to /var/www/html. I've changed this /srv, but I'm getting a 403 when I visit my domain.

From the default httpd.conf file that was created, I changed the following:

DocumentRoot "/srv/www/html"

<Directory "/srv/www">
    AllowOverride None
    Require all granted
</Directory>
<Directory "/srv/www/html">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Require all granted
</Directory>

This is a ls -lhA in /srv:

rwxrwxrwx. 3 root root 34 Jan 29 06:51 www

I 777d the directory just to get it to work. I'll be changing this after I figure out what's wrong. chmod -R a=rwx /srv is what I did.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire