mardi 31 mai 2016

Considering Using Firebase - Converting to static only files - Web Application

I'm considering using Google Firebase to make a web application.

After watching the Google IO, it looks great! I always seem to be distracted by maintaining the server, database or backend code etc.

If Firebase can truly take the responsibility away it would be great for the end product.

It maybe because I come from a server side background but doing simple tasks, for example creating layouts seems impossible without server side language.

I would normally use blade to create my layouts, using includes and blades @section thing.

How can this be done using HTML CSS and JS? Can anyone else share their experience with firebase?

I also just can't envision how its possible to create apps without business logic.

If everything they preach is correct, I don't see why anyone would maintain their own backend unless they have a specific use case.

What brought me to Firebase is the three way data syncing their real time database offers, after implementing my own solution for this, I've come to the conclusion that for a start up managing your own isn't feasible especially when a service offers this.

Thanks in advance for feedback, its all appreciated!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire