vendredi 26 juin 2015

Is there a wordpress plugin that can help me make feeds like this?

What I want is somewhat hard to explain in the title or in plain text, so I'll provide an image:

What I want is kinda hard to explain in a title or in text, so I'm going to provide an image. Sorry if it's crappy, I made it on paint lmao What it should look like

I want a feed system that helps achieve do what the above picture illustrates:

  • Allows the viewer to view posts made by users in order of most liked or most recently made.
  • When a post is clicked on, the viewer is redirected to a page exclusively for the post in question, where he can also view information about the user and the post, or view the full post in case it does not fit.
  • Pressing "View More" Should allow the viewer to view more posts on the same page, sorted in the same fashion.
  • The viewer can like the post then and there.

I have basic knowledge of php and CSS, so if no such plugin exists, could you recommend a plugin that does similar functions, so that I can use it as a base?

There's probably some rule against these types of questions, and I should probably go to the software recommendation forums or the wordpress forums, but they're both rather inactive and I need an answer ASAP. Please help ;~;




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire