vendredi 26 juin 2015

Is there a good way to probe account and billing information from a service provider website like At&t, etc?

I'm a newbie in web-development, and recently I hope to write some codes to automate my at&t billing information recording work. As a plan holder for 10 people, it is pretty troublesome to browse the web, lookup all the billing information, do the math myself to calculate balances for 10 and record them into the sharing google docs every time. It turns out to be a non-creative work since the process in most times programmable.

Wondering if there is any good method available to safely using my own credential to pull all the billing information I need and feed them into some storage area like google docs. Also, is there any common methodology on this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire