dimanche 28 juin 2015

Interacting Via A Mobile Application, to a Web Application. Creating a mobile remote control app for a web app

I'm hoping for guidance, but a specific answer would be fantastic!

I'm developing http://ift.tt/1bUVlcW, which features curated youtube videos, organized into sections, and channels.

The aspect that I'm interested in developing is a remote controller. Currently, I have added a 'remote' with buttons, and links to the next channels.

My dream is to have this integrated with a mobile application, that would act as the remote, and allow the user to change 'channels' on the web application, with their mobile application.

I'm still early in the development, and open to suggestions for development.

My first inclination is to create a module with js, but I'm pretty green, though willing to learn.

Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire