lundi 27 avril 2015

VBA Webscraping, taking data from a script tag

I have been building a scraper, I've managed to scrape most of my needed info into an excel sheet, one piece of info has been causing me problems because it's in a piece of HTML I am unfamiliar with scraping.

<script type="text/javascript">
    var mapOptions = {
        property: {
            PropertyID: 1234567,
            Address: "Address, Address, Address",
            Price: "€100,000",
            Map: {"Latitude":00.0000000,"Longitude":00.0000000,"Accuracy":2,"IsAutoGeocoded":true,"Polygons":[]},
            MainPhotoUrl: "//photo.jpg",
            PropertySection: 1
        },
        propertySection: "residential",
        baseUrl: "",
        useOpenLayer: false,
        zoom: 15
    };
</script>

I am trying to scrape out the latitude and longitude from this script, any idea how?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire